3.3.2 Saving JNLP Files
The IDV can directly write out Webstart JNLP files
- First, load in a data source and create a display.
- Load in the
Sample RUC Data data source.
- Create a
Color-Shaded Plan View display with a
- Save the bundle with .
- Make sure you have all right side buttons turned on from the prior exercise.
workshop.jnlp as the file and press
- From the JNLP dialog press
- Now, lets look at this
workshop.jnlp file. From a terminal window type:
- Back to the IDV save the bundle now as
- From the JNLP dialog turn off
Include bundle in JNLP file and enter some
base url in the text field. e.g., http://www.unidata.ucar.edu. Press
- From a terminal window type: