3.10.2 Setting Transect Display Bounds
- Remove all data and displays.
- Recreate the Transect Drawing Control ( menu).
- Select the left Transect Display.
- Load in some surface observation data.
- In the Point Data Plot turn off decluttering.
- Whoa! That's not good.
- The Transect Display shows everything on the surface of the
earth that falls within the lines that are orthogonal to the end points.
- Let's change that.
- Show the Transect Display properties dialog with the
- Under the Transect tab change the Max distance to
30 KM and hit
- In the Map View drag the transect line around.
- Create a regular point data plot in the Map View