4.4.0 Creating and Using Bundles
In this section we will cover how to save the state of the IDV in a
file. Bundles are xml files that hold all of the application state of the IDV:
data sources, displays, windows and view state.
- First, clear all existing data and displays.
- Load in a data source and create a display.
- Load in the
Sample RUC Data data source.
- Create a
Color-Shaded Plan View display with a
- Rotate the display in the main window and reposition the
control window and the main window.
- Save this state off as the
workshop.xidv bundle file.
You can use a bundle in a variety of ways:
- Select the menu from the main menu bar.
- Under the "What should be saved" leave everything checked.
- Under the "Jython library" select "None".
- Make sure you are in the directory
Enter the name
Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek