5.0.2 Using the New Color Table
Now we are going to use the new color table that we created in
the previous section.
- First, load in some data and an example display from the
- Note the color table that is used. By default this display uses the
Temperature color table for
- Change the color table for this display to the new color table,
clicking on the
Color Table button to popup the Color Table
- Change the range.
You can quickly change the entire color table for this display.
- Note the range that is being used is -90.0 to 45.0. This is the default
temperature data. However, our Comfort color table was
use -45 to 45 as a range.
- Change the range through the color table menu by clicking on
the "Comfort" color table. You can also
click on the legend's color bar or through the
display control's menu.
Enter the values -45, 45 and click the
Bring up the
- Click on the "Comfort" color table to show the popup.
- You can also change transparency.
Color Table Editor by clicking on the color bar
in the control window.
- Changes to this color table are automatically applied to the display
checkbox is unchecked.
- Let's make our "comfort" zone be semi-transparent.
- Select 80% transparency.
- Right click on the breakpoint at 15 and select
- Click the
Apply button if
Auto update is
Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek