4.7.1 Showing Transect Lines
Use the Transect Drawing Control to display and modify the transect lines.
- Under the menu select .
- The Transect Drawing Control is a modified drawing control
that allows you to see what a Transect View is viewing and create and
modify new transect lines.
- The bright green line is the transect that the Transect View is showing.
- Try zooming and panning in the Transect View and see what happens.
- Change the projection in the Map View with
- Create some new transect lines.
- From the
Controls tab choose the
Create a Transect mode .
- Draw a number of transect lines in the Map View.
- Select the
Shapes tab and click on different rows and see what happens.
- Double click on one of the transect rows and change its name
and start/end labels.
- Show multiple Transect Views.
- Create another Transect View with
- Change the transect it is using through its Transect menu.
- In the Transect Drawing Control click off
- Remove this new view window.
Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek