4.9.7 Doing More with the Drawing Control
You can draw across time steps.
- First, start fresh, removing all displays and data
- For this exercise we created a "Favorite Bundle" that has the
Davenport Radar displays. We'll discuss favorite bundles later. Open this with the
This should load in the Davenport radar and displays we used earlier.
- In this exercise we are going to annotate this radar display with the
- Create a
Drawing Control with either the
menu item or with the
- Setup the control
- Choose "Lat/Lon" for the Location.
- Move the Z Position above the Bottom setting.
- Select the
Draw in current time checkbox.
- Under the
Style tab change the color to something that will stick out, e.g., cyan
- Change the line width to 6
- Annotate the radar display
- Select a cell in the Bow Echo.
- Circle the cell with a polygon.
- Step the time animation forward one step. Note: the previous polygon is no longer
- Circle the cell of interest.
- Now, start the time animation.
- Stop the time animation and select the
Show all button on
Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek