4.1.8 Doing More with Grid Displays
- Using the latest 80 km CONUS North American Model (NAM) data, create
a display of color filled contours of sea level pressure, 500 hPa heights
and isosurface of wind speed.
- Display sea level pressure as contours draped over topography.
- Create display of geopotential height contours at 500 mb on a topography
surface of the pressure from the lates.
- Create a color filled contour display of geopotential height
over topography. When prompted for the topography field, select
- Now do the same for contours over topography.
- Turn sharing for both displays.
- Set the level to 500 hPa.
- Set the vertical scale to 4800 to 6000 meters to exaggerate the
Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek Français Español Portugese Italian Japanese Korean Russian Chinese-simp Chinese-trad Dutch German Greek